I may earn a little money through the links on this page (at no cost to you), but I only recommend products I love. Promise. Click here for more info.
Antipasto Tortellini Salad
This Antipasto Tortellini Salad is hands down my favorite pasta salad recipe of all time. A super balanced salad with zesty pepperoncini peppers, earthy beans, and fragrant basil. Bring this antipasto tortellini salad to a picnic or potluck and it is sure to be a huge hit.
This pasta salad recipe is incredibly versatile, so get creative if you are missing any of the ingredients or make this vegetarian by omitting the salami. I make this Antipasto Tortellini Salad on repeat all Summer long and soon you will too.
Antipasto Tortellini Salad Ingredients
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 ounces salami, sliced into strips
- 1 (16-ounce) can Cannellini beans
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) shaved Parmesan or Asiago cheese
Step by Step Instructions
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt. Cook tortellini according to package directions.
While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes, spinach, basil, peppers, capers, salami, and beans in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Add olive oil and lemon juice and toss again. Set aside. When pasta is finished cooking, drain well. Rinse under cold water to cool.
Add pasta to vegetable and salami mixture and toss well to combine. Add cheese and lightly toss. Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Get 30% off your order with code FrostedKale!